Dairy Unit for 10 & more Animals
- Dairy Unit for 10 & more Animals
- Applicant residing in the area of operation of the Branch. If outside the operation area, if he has valued connection, he should be residing in the vicinity of the area of operation & on milk route & within 30 km from branch.
- Farmer having agriculture land only should be considered, exceptionally non-farmers with high worth should be considered.
- For Cross Breed Cow, Applicant should be progressive & of good means to take care of cross breed cows which required special treatment.
- Loan should be repaid during 5 years in monthly installment during lactation period. Staggered installments are suggested.
Proposal Processing Charge
- NIL up to Loan amount of Rs. 25,000/-
- Rs. 600/- for Loan amount above Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-
- 1.50 % of Loan amount for Loan above Rs. 1,00,001/- to Rs. 5 Crore
- 1.50 % of Loan amount for Loan above Rs. 5 Crore to Rs. 10 Crore
- No Margin in Govt. Sponsored loan as subsidy is available subsidy to be treated as margin.
- Max 20% in other cases
Max & Min Loan:
- Hypothetical of animals & appliances.
- Creation of charge over land if there is agricultural land if loan availed for construction of shed is given.
- Creation of charge over land if there is agricultural land if loan is not given for construction of shed OR Equitable Mortgage of land, if it is non-agricultural land.
- Third Party Guarantee if required.