- Individuals / Partnership / Ltd. Co. / Trust.
- Promoters should have minimum Degree of MBBS / BAMS / GAMS / BDS/ BHMS. They should be registered practitioners.
- Key promoter should be a qualified doctor
Rate of Interest
- Maximum period 3 years to 10 years for Term Loan and One year for O.D., renewable yearly.
Proposal Processing Charge
- 0.75% of Loan Limit.
- Upto Rs. 25,000/- NIL
- Above Rs. 25,000/- and upto Rs. 5 lakhs - 10%
- Above Rs. 5 lakhs - 15%
Max & Min Loan:
- Maximum : Rs. 25.00 lakhs subject to below:
- Under SBF Segment
- Rural & Semi Urban Centers : Maximum Rs. 15.00 lakhs
- Urban Centers : Maximum Rs. 10.00 lakhs
- Under C & I Segment: maximum amount of Rs. 25.00 lakhs with sub ceiling for working capital limit Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
- Maximum period of 12 months for construction purpose & up to 6 months for other cases.
- Hypothetical/mortgage of Assets financed by the Bank.
- No need for Tangible Collateral Security for loan amount up to Rs. 15 lakhs for Allopathic professionals and upto Rs. 10 lakhs for other professionals (Homeopathic, Ayurvedic, Unani etc). Instead, Personal Guarantee / Third party guarantees with total net worth of guarantors at least twice the loan amount.
- Above Rs. 10/15 lakhs
- Tangible Collateral Security of at least 25% and Personal guarantees of promoters or suitable Third Party Guarantee.
- For Clean OD
- Suitable Third Party Guarantee worth double the limit sanctioned